Qualcomm envisions a world where powerful, easy-to-use, wireless devices are tailored to end-users’ individual needs and preferences. We believe that personalization of the wireless experience brings a wide array of benefits to both individuals and enterprises. Cultivating trust through a foundation of security and privacy practices helps drive broader adoption and more personalized wireless technology offerings.
Qualcomm strives to foster trust in the use of wireless technologies by helping to enable responsible information privacy and data security practices that are informed by the following guiding principles:
- Transparency in the collection, use, and sharing of personal information;
- Providing or enabling meaningful choices over the collection, use, and sharing of personal information;
- Providing or enabling value to consumers when using their personal information;
- Safeguarding personal information from existing and emerging threats; and,
- Responsible stewardship of personal information.