Qualcomm Font End-User License Agreement
This Qualcomm Font End User Agreement (the “Agreement”) becomes a binding contract between you and Qualcomm Incorporated (“Qualcomm”) when you access, use, or download the Font Software. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you cannot access, use, or download the Font Software.
You hereby agree to the following:
- Font Software" means software which, when used on an appropriate device, generates the Qualcomm Light, Qualcomm Bold, Qualcomm Semibold, and Qualcomm Regular typefaces. “Font Software” also includes all representations of the typeface designs, permitted copies, and related documentation.
- "Use" of the Font Software shall occur when an individual is able to give commands (whether by keyboard or otherwise) that are followed by the Font Software, regardless of the location at which the Font Software resides.
- All Use of the Font Software by you is governed by this Agreement.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license to download, access, and Use the Font Software, subject to the terms and conditions in this Agreement. You have no rights to the Font Software other than those that are expressly set forth herein. You agree that Qualcomm owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Font Software, its structure, organization, code, and related files, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights therein. You agree that the Font Software, including its structure, organization, code, and related files, are valuable property of Qualcomm and that any intentional Use of the Font Software not expressly permitted by this Agreement constitutes a theft of valuable property. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are expressly reserved to Qualcomm.
- You may only Use, copy, and distribute the Font Software, and display the typefaces, for and in Qualcomm-branded materials. All other uses are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Qualcomm.
- You acknowledge that the Font Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States and its various States, by the copyright and design laws of other nations, and by international treaties. You agree not to adapt, modify, alter, translate, convert, or otherwise change the Font Software, or to create any derivative works from the Font Software or any portion thereof. You further agree not to use the Font Software in connection with software and/or hardware that create any derivative works of the Font Software. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Font Software.
- You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, give, lend, or further distribute the Font Software, or any copy thereof, except as expressly provided herein.
- QUALCOMM DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE FONT SOFTWARE. QUALCOMM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL QUALCOMM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE (I) FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF QUALCOMM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST YOU BY ANY THIRD PARTY SEEKING SUCH DAMAGES EVEN IF QUALCOMM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The Agreement will be governed by the laws of California, and all disputes shall be heard in the applicable federal or state courts therein. 10. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- The Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. Qualcomm may terminate this Agreement at any time, in its sole discretion. Upon termination, you will immediately cease all use, copying, distribution, and display of the Font Software.
- The terms of this Agreement may be modified from time to time by Qualcomm, in its sole discretion. Current terms of this Agreement may be viewed at http://www.qualcomm.com/font/legal.