January 21, 2014Nattida Samanukorn
The new Samsung GALAXY NotePRO 12.2 LTE (pictured above) and the new TabPRO LTE line (12.2, 10.1, and 8.4), announced at CES this year, are redefining what a tablet can do. And with the NotePRO LTE and TabPRO 12.2 LTE, a few key common features stand out from the pack.
1. Snapdragon 800 processor and 4G LTE connectivity
A cutting-edge Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor is designed to enable the 4G LTE versions of the Samsung NotePRO and TabPRO series to connect to blazing fast 4G LTE networks that can be up to 10x faster than 3G depending on your carrier and network. The Snapdragon 800 processor is also engineered to power incredible multimedia graphics and super fast performance—all while maximizing battery life.
2. WQXGA widescreen
The 12.2 inch versions of the NotePRO and the TabPRO feature WQXGA Widescreen (16:10) displays, offering crystal clear resolution (2560x1600) with more than 4 million pixels. This makes it an ideal platform for every type of content creation and consumption. With a larger viewing area, the defined screen allows users to enjoy stunning Full HD video play and view even more information at a glance. In addition to the superior display, the devices have been designed with a sleek, light, slim frame that is both premium and highly portable.
3. KitKat and Samsung exclusives
Each of the four new Samsung GALAXY tablets runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat), the latest Android OS, and is stocked with Samsung GALAXY features including:
- Content Home: optimizes the user experience for a larger screen. Organize your favorite content in an easy-to-use dashboard with automatic feed or news updates and then quickly access the most frequently used apps for a more comfortable reading experience.
- Multi Window: allows you to split the screen up into four different windows
- Virtual Keyboard: provides you with enough space to type comfortably, using haptic feedback to produce a more realistic typing experience.
4. Ultimate User Content Gift Package
The Samsung GALAXY NotePRO and TabPRO series will also feature up to approximately $700 worth of the premium pre-paid, long-term subscription offers from providers including Bloomberg Businessweek+, Cisco WebEx Meetings, Dropbox, Evernote, LinkedIn, LIVESPORT.TV, NY Times and Sketchbook Pro, with content packages varying by region and market.
What do you think is the best feature in these all-new Samsung GALAXY tablets?
SamsungTabletsSnapdragon 800Snapdragon4Snapdragon Digital MarketingnoneSnapdragon
0January 21, 2014