May 29, 2013Nattida Samanukorn
You'll now be able to snag a crisp, white version of one of most popular Android smartphones–the Google Nexus 4 by LG. Just in time for summer, the new version gives Android and Nexus 4 fans a new shade to showcase Google’s clean, pure Android operating system.
The white Nexus 4 still boasts all the fan favorites of the black version including:
- The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor, designed to let you zip around the web, experience rich 3D graphics and gameplay and effortlessly switch between multiple apps without ever missing a beat
- Android Beam to share photos, videos, contacts, apps and more with just a tap to another NFC-enabled Android device
- Full 1080p video watching and recording
- 8MP Photo Sphere camera that takes 360-degree shots, wide-angle scenic shots and even what’s above and below you
- 1280x768 HD on a 4.7-inch screen
The white Nexus 4 will be released unlocked and GSM/HSPA+ compatible so it will operate on more than 200 network providers worldwide, without requiring a new contract. Look for it over the next few weeks in North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
SmartphonesAndroidLGGoogleSnapdragon40May 29, 2013The Google Nexus 4 by LG – now in whiteThe Google Nexus 4 by LG – now in white