Samsung GALAXY S4 launching in select regions with Snapdragon 600 processors
It appears Samsung has done it again. They just launched the GALAXY S4, the latest in the very successful GALAXY S line of smartphones. The GALAXY S4 is packed with cool new features that promise to deliver innovative smartphone experiences to its users. The GALAXY S4 takes eye-tracking technology to a whole new level, sensing the user's face and wrist movements to automatically scroll content. It has a 13 Megapixel rear facing camera capable of shooting Full HD video at 30FPS, and a 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting Full HD video at 30FPS. And all of this will look especially brilliant on the GALAXY S4's larger 5 inch Full HD display.
We are proud to say that the newest Snapdragon™ 600 processor is at the heart of the GALAXY S4 in select regions, providing the efficient processing and cutting-edge features needed to deliver these kinds of innovative smartphone user experiences. Snapdragon 600 processors include:
- Quad-core 1.9Ghz Krait CPU for fast, efficient asynchronous processing
- LTE Cat 3 network support
- 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Hexagon™ QDSP6 for ultra-low power audio playback and video enhancements
- Speed enhanced Adreno™ 320 GPU for high-end 3D graphics and compute processing
- 1080p HD video capture and playback
- HD multichannel sound with DTS-HD™ and Dolby® Digital Plus™ audio
- OpenGL ES 3.0 conformant
We trust that the GALAXY S4 will prove to be a favorite of its users, delivering great user experiences and optimal usability.