Nov 21, 2018
Qualcomm products mentioned within this post are offered by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
The holidays are just around the corner. That means the struggle to find the perfect gift for your loved ones begins now. While we’re sure happiness and good health top their lists, odds are, somewhere just below that someone’s got their eye on a new laptop.
Increasingly, we expect more and more from our devices. For our computing devices, the wish list of features can be quite long: great battery life, fast speeds, continuous connectivity, lightweight, cool design — to name just a few. Thankfully, a new class of devices has you covered: Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered Always On, Always Connected* PCs.
These devices combine many of the features you’ve come to love in your smartphone with the best of a PC.
- Always On – connected even while in sleep or standby mode
- Always Connected – Wi-Fi (2x2 802.11ac) and Gigabit LTE*
- Multi-day battery life – up to 25 hours of continuous local video playback**
- Sleek, innovative designs – thin and light, quiet and cool 2-in-1 PCs available with detachable keyboards or as convertibles
- Familiar – features and apps you know thanks to the security-rich Windows 10 platform
As you head into one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year, we’re here to help. Here are five Always On, Always Connected PCs to choose from.
Second generation Always On, Always Connected PCs
Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform
Lenovo Yoga C630
Its 360-degree hinge and versatile design make this 2-in-1 laptop the perfect sidekick.
The convertible laptop offers a 10-point multitouch display with ASUS Pen support.
HP Envy x2
This durable detachable is slim and light enough (just 2.5 pounds) to carry wherever you go.
Lenovo Miix 630
Detach the full-size keyboard, and you can quickly and easily switch from laptop to tablet.