Jan 8, 2016
Qualcomm products mentioned within this post are offered by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
Welcome to Day 3 of CES 2016, and the third day of the Qualcomm #WhyWait Sweepstakes (full terms and conditions), a daily chance to win more Qualcomm Technologies’ based devices and accessories than you could reasonably hold in one hand.
Here’s what’s in today’s prize pack:
- ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- ASUS ZenWatch 2 powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Go Puck 6X portable charger
- TP Link Archer C2600+ router
- Razer Forge TV powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- Razer Leviathan Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- BB-8™ by Sphero
The sweepstakes ends tomorrow, Saturday, January 9. One winner will be selected each day. It’s taking place only on Twitter, and potential winners will be contacted on Twitter via direct message by @Qualcomm. Learn how to enter here.
Find out more about the ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser and ASUS ZenWatch 2 with our hands on videos: