Cable cars… Irish coffees… Lombard Street… The Golden Gate Bridge… The City by the Bay… This September, the Qualcomm® Uplinq™ 2014 mobile developer conference is happening in San Francisco—one of America’s most beautiful cities. As usual, Uplinq is shaping up to be quite an event. Here is a quick look at the conference:
Who’s it for: Developers, device manufacturers, wireless operators—anyone that wants to up their mobile game.
Where’s it happening: Hilton Union Square, San Francisco
When’s it going on: September 18 & 19, 2014
Why go: You’ll learn how to get most out of mobile hardware and software and be able to network with industry influencers. Uplinq really is Where Mobile Links Up.
Registration: Register for Uplinq 2014 by July 14 and get a second pass for FREE.
What’s special this year?
If you’ve attended Uplinq before, you already know that this conference is one of the few, if not only, that focuses on the distinct intersection of mobile, computing, and wireless through technical education sessions, business content and networking opportunities.
This year, there are five tracks:
- Code Labs – take a hands-on, deep dive into tools, SDKs and features
- Digital Lifestyle – see how technology can transform industries and businesses—maybe even yours
- Integrating Software & Hardware – learn how your app can get the most out of powerful hardware
- Mobile & Wireless Trends – find out what’s up and what’s over the horizon
- Business Buzz – look at the sales, marketing and operations aspects of the mobile market (no suit needed)
In addition to general session keynotes, breakout session tracks and product demos, Qualcomm is bringing back the ever-popular Market Match program—essentially a speed dating environment for developers, operators and device makers who are looking to match great apps with distribution opportunities. Meet all the people you need to see at in two packed days at one conference because, after all, “Uplinq is where mobile links up!”
Don’t miss Uplinq 2014
So register now and book your travel. Learn more about Uplinq, and get ready for this year’s must-attend mobile developer conference.
Discover some stuff you probably don’t know about San Francisco.