February 21, 2014Anthony Eng
For Mobile World Congress 2014, Qualcomm Technologies and QNX are bringing you the QNX CAR™ Platform Demo—this time in the form of a specially modified Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG—to showcase the latest features of Snapdragon Automotive Solutions.
If you plan to attend MWC, this will be your opportunity to experience an in-car demonstration of the QNX CAR Platform for Infotainment and HLOS (high-level operating system), running on Snapdragon Automotive Solutions and featuring a digital instrument cluster and multimedia head unit. Highlights will include:
- 3D navigation with points of interest and voice prompts
- Advanced multimedia streaming
- Flexible multi-modal user experience
- HD video decoding capabilities
- Smartphone-to-vehicle integration over USB and Wi-Fi
- Automatic speech recognition for hands-free calls and navigation.
- Over-the-air software updates over LTE
- Reconfigurable digital instrument cluster and more
Earlier this year, at the 2014 International CES, Qualcomm Technologies and QNX Software Systems announced and demoed the world’s first in-car infotainment system powered by Snapdragon Automotive Solutions:
Don’t miss the Qualcomm booth at Mobile World Congress 2014. It will be located in Hall 3, Stand #3E10!
Read more about Snapdragon Auto Solutions here:
Qualcomm Introduces Snapdragon Automotive Solutions Connected Car
QNX and Qualcomm Announce First Car Infotainment System Powered by Snapdragon Automotive Solutions
Meet the Chipset that Drives a 3000 lb. Mobile Device
Snapdragon Automotive Solutions Put New Kind of Car on the Road
Learn about the QNX CAR Platform for Infotainment here.
MWCConnected CarSnapdragon 602A4Snapdragon Digital MarketingnoneSnapdragon
0February 21, 2014