For Mobile World Congress 2014, Qualcomm Technologies and QNX are bringing you the QNX CAR™ Platform Demo—this time in the form of a specially modified Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG—to showcase the latest features of Snapdragon Automotive Solutions.
If you plan to attend MWC, this will be your opportunity to experience an in-car demonstration of the QNX CAR Platform for Infotainment and HLOS (high-level operating system), running on Snapdragon Automotive Solutions and featuring a digital instrument cluster and multimedia head unit. Highlights will include:
- 3D navigation with points of interest and voice prompts
- Advanced multimedia streaming
- Flexible multi-modal user experience
- HD video decoding capabilities
- Smartphone-to-vehicle integration over USB and Wi-Fi
- Automatic speech recognition for hands-free calls and navigation.
- Over-the-air software updates over LTE
- Reconfigurable digital instrument cluster and more
Earlier this year, at the 2014 International CES, Qualcomm Technologies and QNX Software Systems announced and demoed the world’s first in-car infotainment system powered by Snapdragon Automotive Solutions:
Don’t miss the Qualcomm booth at Mobile World Congress 2014. It will be located in Hall 3, Stand #3E10!
Read more about Snapdragon Auto Solutions here:
Qualcomm Introduces Snapdragon Automotive Solutions Connected Car
QNX and Qualcomm Announce First Car Infotainment System Powered by Snapdragon Automotive Solutions
Meet the Chipset that Drives a 3000 lb. Mobile Device
Snapdragon Automotive Solutions Put New Kind of Car on the Road
Learn about the QNX CAR Platform for Infotainment here.