Mar 14, 2013
Qualcomm products mentioned within this post are offered by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
It appears Samsung has done it again. They just launched the GALAXY S4, the latest in the very successful GALAXY S line of smartphones. The GALAXY S4 is packed with cool new features that promise to deliver innovative smartphone experiences to its users. The GALAXY S4 takes eye-tracking technology to a whole new level, sensing the user's face and wrist movements to automatically scroll content. It has a 13 Megapixel rear facing camera capable of shooting Full HD video at 30FPS, and a 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting Full HD video at 30FPS. And all of this will look especially brilliant on the GALAXY S4's larger 5 inch Full HD display.
We are proud to say that the newest Snapdragon™ 600 processor is at the heart of the GALAXY S4 in select regions, providing the efficient processing and cutting-edge features needed to deliver these kinds of innovative smartphone user experiences. Snapdragon 600 processors include:
- Quad-core 1.9Ghz Krait CPU for fast, efficient asynchronous processing
- LTE Cat 3 network support
- 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Hexagon™ QDSP6 for ultra-low power audio playback and video enhancements
- Speed enhanced Adreno™ 320 GPU for high-end 3D graphics and compute processing
- 1080p HD video capture and playback
- HD multichannel sound with DTS-HD™ and Dolby® Digital Plus™ audio
- OpenGL ES 3.0 conformant
We trust that the GALAXY S4 will prove to be a favorite of its users, delivering great user experiences and optimal usability.