Each team shall submit an application by the specified deadline (see Timeline tab) that must include:
- 1. One-page abstract of innovation proposal
- 2. Letter from one or two faculty members recommending the innovation
- a. Why the proposal is innovative
- b. Why the proposal is important
- c. Why the current team is likely to succeed in their proposal
- 3. Each student's CV
- 4. The official rules for the Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship are available for download and set forth the Program’s governing guidelines
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE IN A ZIP FILE
The submission portal will open two weeks before the deadline.
Selected teams will be notified directly to participate in the next phase by submitting a final proposal that must include:
Three-page innovation proposal (plus one for reference/bibliography) including:
- a. Introduction and problem definition
- b. Innovation proposal and relation to the state of the art
- c. One-year horizon of the project, even if the proposal is a multi-year project
- d. Strength of the team to achieve the proposal milestones
SELECTION OF FINALISTS AND WINNERS
Finalist teams will be selected to participate in the final presentation phase of the Program. Each finalist team must prepare a 12-minute presentation for the judges. Presentations must be in PowerPoint or PDF format. The presentation generally includes:
- a. The idea
- b. The differentiating factors from state of the art
- c. The execution plan and strength of the team
The winning teams will be chosen from these finalists after they present to the judging panel.
- Applications must be submitted online by the specified deadline (see Timeline tab).
- The official rules for the Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship are available for download and set forth the Program’s governing guidelines
- All QInF-related information will be announced on this webpage. Please check back regularly for updates
See FAQs for more details
Do you need further Information? Please direct your questions to: email@example.com
Qualcomm Research is a division of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.