Each team shall submit an innovation proposal that must include:
1. Three page innovation proposal (plus one for reference/bibliography)
- Introduction and problem definition
- Innovation proposal and relation to the state of the art
- The one-year horizon of the project, even if the proposal is a multi-year project
- The strength of the team for achieving the proposal milestones
2. Letter from one or more faculty members recommending the innovation
- Why the proposal is innovative
- Why the proposal is important
- Why the current team is likely to succeed in their proposal
3. Each student's CV
SUBMISSION SHOULD BE A ZIP FILE CONTAINING THE FOUR TO FIVE DOCUMENTS: PROPOSAL, TWO CVs, AND LETTER(S) OF RECOMMENDATION.
See FAQs for more details.
The submission portal is now open.
Winners will be selected through a two-phase process:
- Finalists selection: Applications must be submitted online by the specified deadline (see Timeline tab). All proposals will be reviewed internally by a team of Qualcomm researchers. Finalists will be selected based on these reviews.
- Winners selection: Each finalist team must prepare a 12-minute presentations for the judges. Presentation must be in PowerPoint or PDF format. The presentation generally includes:
- The idea
- The differentiating factors from state of the art
- The execution plan / strength of the team
The winning teams will be chosen from within these finalists after they present to the judging panel. The official rules for the Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship are available for download.
All QInF-related information will be announced on this webpage. Please check back regularly for updates.
Faculty & Mentor
In addition to the faculty advisor(s) to guide the fellowship research, Qualcomm will also provide industry experts to mentor the teams, as well as regular collaboration opportunities with Qualcomm Research to further assist with projects. Successful projects may be reevaluated after one year for further research funding from Qualcomm.
Qualcomm Research is a division of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Do you need further Information? Please direct your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org