The Irwin M Jacobs Lecture Hall is available on Fridays after 5pm (for rehearsals) and Saturdays to non-profit organizations that hold a 501C3 tax status. In some cases, an organization holding a 501C6 tax status or other Qualcomm business related organizations are approved on a case by case basis. Requests can be submitted up to one year prior to the requested event date.
There is a cost involved with holding an event in the Lecture Hall; $250 non refundable booking fee and the cost of labor based on audio visual and Qualcomm Events Department requirements.
Fresh Fork Catering is the in house catering provider. Please inquire with your event planner about contact information.
Corporate Giving Policy
Qualcomm Corporate Giving is restricted from funding Sectarian or denominational religious groups; faith-based schools, unless the school accepts students from all religious and non-religious backgrounds, and students are not required to adhere to or convert to any religious doctrine; faith-based organizations unless the programs are broadly promoted and the program's beneficiaries are not encouraged or required to learn about, adhere, or convert to any religious doctrine; and/or organizations that advocate, support, or practice activities inconsistent with Qualcomm's non-discrimination policies.
- 1,300 Square Foot Stage
- Acoustically designed for 38 piece chamber orchestra
- Steinway Model D Concert Grand Piano
- Full Dressing Rooms and Green Room Facilities
- Theater Seating for 534
- 8,500sq ft lobby area for pre/post functions
- Free dedicated parking garage for event attendees
- All HD production facility including cameras and projector
- Front and Rear Projection
For more information on production and facility services of Irwin M Jacobs Qualcomm Hall, please contact:
Qualcomm Events Department
- (858) 651-3700
- Hours of Office Operations: Monday–Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm
- Email – QED@qualcomm.com
- Irwin M. Jacobs Qualcomm Hall
5775 Morehouse Drive
San Diego, CA 92121