Our interns work in the future. Working at Qualcomm may be the closest you’ll get to experiencing time travel. For the last two decades, we’ve been creating mobile technologies to help connect people around the world and bring the future here faster. You won’t just work in a lab, or write lines of code. You’ll be an integral part of what’s next for mobility and the world.
From your campus to ours.
We offer three-month internship opportunities that give you the flexibility to continue to work on your degree while make strides in your career. Students from across the US join us each summer for meaningful and challenging project work that allows them to work alongside industry experts. If you have already achieved your goals on your campus, we invite you to ours.
Did you know?
The majority of our interns become fulltime Qualcomm employees.
Designed for success.
Our internship program is project based and will provide meaningful work that will further your education as an engineer. Beyond that, this internship will serve as an interview, evaluating you for future full time & internship positions at Qualcomm.
- Expand your technical knowledge through lecture series, lab tours, and peer discussions.
- Participate in innovation competitions – creating new industry ideas while gaining high level exposure.
- Bring your career path up to the next level by polishing your professional developments skills through workshops, information sessions, and hands on application.
- Hear from our executives on their vision for the company and insight on the industry
- Network with you fellow interns and get involved with groups such as U2Q, our University to Qualcomm New Grad network.
Want to join us next summer?
Check back here in the fall for a full listing of ways to engage with us on campus and meet our university recruiters.
Find an internship.
We push the envelope each day to extend the capabilities of mobile technology. Are you up for the challenge?
We're busy inventing solutions to bring the most advanced functionality and performance to all wireless devices. And we’ve only just begun.
As the largest provider of wireless chipsets, our ideas are powering the majority of mobile devices. Join our team and advance wireless.