The latest in the wildly popular Samsung GALAXY series is available for pre-order today and we are proud to say that the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 processor is powering the new Samsung GALAXY S4 in the U.S.
Samsung introduces their flagship smartphone's features and specs here:
The Snapdragon Impact:
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor brings comprehensive high-end productivity and multimedia experiences to your favorite devices. What this means for you is superior performance for your favorite apps, fast Web browsing, seamless connectivity, and great battery life.
- Our post on the Samsung GALAXY S4 launch
- Our Samsung GALAXY S4 device page with features overview and specs
Around the Web:
- Slashgear: Samsung GALAXY S4 Hands-on
- Engadget: Samsung GALAXY S4 preview: a flagship with some familiar roots
- CNET: Samsung GALAXY S4 keeps calm, carries on with big screen, 8-core chip and, yes, eye tracking
- TechRadar: Hands on: Samsung GALAXY S4 review
The Samsung GALAXY S4 is due to ship April 30; find out where the Samsung GALAXY S4 is available for pre-order.